Reporting a player

jmac

User Name jmac

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** BF2&BF3

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 2016.9.30

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 8:45pm Eastern

Player's name** [BYG] FarmerSpooky

Offense committed: Killing Jets on the runway

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: I'll post video in a bit.

Comments He killed me. I told him the rules. He said "that's unfortunate" and keeps doing it.

He did it to me on Caspian and to my clanmate on Oman.

Here's video:

I was in the BF 4 server last night and [BYG] FarmerSpooky was piloting the Viper with (exo)GrandmazCookies as gunner. They landed on the building above enemy spawn and were spawn raping the uncap all game on Dawnbreaker. I believe (exo)GrandmazCookies was hacking as well as he had no recoil at all and some higher than normal splash damage. I did FRAPS the game but I have to convert the video to reduce file size and will post a link when I set up my youtube.

They are actually really good players and not hacking as someone said. But unlike people like me and my friends, they have no regard for server rules or admins. I support the admin decision on banning them.

They are actually really good players and not hacking as someone said. But unlike people like me and my friends, they have no regard for server rules or admins. I support the admin decision on banning them.
Good player is Deadmu5, he is a beast 8) haha

Back