Reporting a player

KickAss-ViPeR71

User Name KickAss-ViPeR71

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Gunmaster/stats/no lag tbg server

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 4-28-16 8:35pm

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 8:35pm

Player's name** -pp-natal

Offense committed: possible cheat

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://i-stats.net/index.php?action=pcheck&player=-pp-natal&game=BF4&sub=Check+Player https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/-pp-natal http://tbgclan.gameme.com/playerinfo/4460417

Comments He has previous metabans ban not 100% sure how to read the tbg check page thanks admins

We don't look at Metabans. Please provide something SPECIFIC when reporting a player. I'm not going to waste time because you think someone might be hacking. BF4stats and other sites provide the tools for you to do your own research. Come to us with something like "he has 80% headshots with a M4" if you want us to review. You seem to report anyone who plays well or kills you because you just report that someone is MAYBE hacking with no real evidence. Its hard to take your reports seriously because you don't put any effort into them. Consider doing a bit more footwork yourself and reporting then.

looks like Hawk and Homebrew craig removed him from server not 100% sure. also when I'm reporting it's not always just from me but for other players in the server and everyone in the match was calling him out.

Last edited:
looks like Hawk and Homebrew craig removed him from server not 100% sure. also when I'm reporting it's not always just from me but for other players in the server and everyone in the match was calling him out.

All 3 of us were there...in game....none of us made any action on this.
He must have left on his own accord.

The bottom line is, do your own research, don't rely on word of mouth.

facts, not theories, prevail here.

I did look him up and that's when I found out he has a previous ban on metabans. I also use your tbg search page that fast gave me the link to. I also use i-stats-net, metabans, cheat detector and when bf4db is up. What else is there to use?

Last edited:
We don't use metabans, as previously stated.

I am going to send you something in PM. Use this to analyze stats in bf4. Use it in conjunction with bf4stats.com.

If you see something in the black or everything red, feel free to message on the site.

Viper, may I suggest using the best test ever for a hacker...good 'ole fashioned spectating.
This of course means ruining your game by exiting, turning shadowplay on (should always be on anyway), and coming back in as a spectator.
Then waiting for video to upload to YouTube...then making a thread and linking it in thread.

Iguanidon has linked you privately a great starting point for filtering out 'the obvious'.

Back