Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffro421

User Name Jeffro421

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** -|TBG|- CONQUEST/HOTWIRE ALL MAPS | NO LAG | 70P | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** BFHardline

Date/time:** 3-30-2015 / 3:30PM EST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 3:15-3:30PM EST

Player's name** samfetz1

Offense committed: suspected aimbot

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Video: http://youtu.be/0KskkYmzK98

Battle Report: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/battlereport/show/1/582619526868674304/237077385/

Comments

Thanks for the video! I'll defer to one of the admins currently playing HL for the moment.

My User Name bizz e b

What is my game server name?**User Name bizz e b

What is the game server name?** On server74.91.113.106:27015 CSS - Dust2 24/7

Which Game is this for?** CSS

Date/time:** 3-30-2015 / 11:40PM EST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 11:40-11:45PM EST

The Player's name** The guy/gal whoms was using Aimbots name was "Putin [Eugecus]

Offense committed: aimbot

Steam ID: 0:0:54668722

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Not sure how to screenshot or video (I need to be taught how) however, this player made SEVERAL players whom have been playing all day long on here and more leave as him going 79 & 1 in 3 mins was unreal. This is just a heads up for your server to stay busy and not have DUMBASSES like this on there ruining the fun we are having. Thank You.

You can also pull up his player information i see on here and see that he only played for the first time this evening and was for only 7 mins total and was actually 75 and 5 overall. With 71 being head shots. Come on. Thanks

You can also pull up his player information i see on here and see that he only played for the first time this evening and was for only 7 mins total and was actually 75 and 5 overall. With 71 being head shots. Come on. Thanks

Dude refer to my post above yours. Locked.

banned in the future, create your own report, not responding to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back