ORIGIN 30% OFF SCAM

pinkytube1

So, I go to ORIGIN, and it states CLEARLY 30% off STOREWIDE!!!

So i say, OK, I will buy the stupid BF1 Garbage , for $30 off, i will take a chance.

Then I try to apply the code, and it says it does not apply to this title....

STOREWIDE means STOREWIDE.......

They should just have written SELECT TITLES... NOT STOREWIDE....

Bunch of TWATS...

The small print when you click on Terms and Conditions. Which basically gives them right to refuse just about everything.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/promo/origin30-legal

THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. OFFER EXPIRES MAY 31, 2016 10:00 AM PDT. VALID FOR NEW PURCHASES FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT www.origin.com AND THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (www.origin.com/about). VALUE OF DISCOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM PRODUCT LIST PRICE AT TIME OF PURCHASE. EXCLUDES STAR WARS™: THE OLD REPUBLIC™, PRE-ORDERS, SELECT PARTNER TITLES DISTRIBUTED BY ORIGIN, VIRTUAL CURRENCY, GAME TIME CODES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS. VALID WHEREVER PRODUCTS ARE SOLD. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER PROMOTIONAL OR DISCOUNT OFFER, UNLESS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY EA; MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY PREPAID CARD REDEEMABLE FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR APPLICABLE SALES TAX. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. SEE APPLICABLE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES ON http://www.ea.com/1/product-eulas.

I just find it misleading thats all. Just write SELECT titles. NOT storewide.

It reminds me of online dating.... You never get whats announced....

Having worked in sales before... whether a discount is offered, there is always fine print.

I just find it misleading thats all. Just write SELECT titles. NOT storewide.

It reminds me of online dating.... You never get whats announced....

Any intelligent shopper, any gamer buying things off Origin since its existed knows that Preorders are not included in sales lol.

What do you think the better option is, list 1,000 titles in place of the word storewide?

Back