My second 144hz Monitor came in the mail :)

How many Monitors Do you have?

• 3+

Results are only viewable after voting.

locksmith673

setup.jpg

The last time i had a dual monitor setup it was with two CRT's xD. So This is godly to what i had years ago.

oh man.... my laptop has a 17" screen and i feel like im completey crippled when i have to play that over my desktop.... yes. you do need a new display. badly

Same here but I feel like it's ok :). Got no room for a desktop sadly. But my laptop is portable so I can bring it to the station and try and get a few rounds in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could just hook your laptop up to a display though. also the new laptops with 1080/1070 cards have 1440p displays or 1080p at 120hz and can run VR. so if you want something portable go for that and hook it up to a display.

You could just hook your laptop up to a display though. also the new laptops with 1080/1070 cards have 1440p displays or 1080p at 120hz and can run VR. so if you want something portable go for that and hook it up to a display.

Yeah I might snag a display to use at the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i used to run duals but only gamed on one the other was for music ts and that bullshit. just got a rx480 should be here on friday. my love kinda spoils me. hopefully at tax time i can get a 4k monitor

Back