MisterZambie

apocalysque

Y'all know I play on the server a lot and I don't accuse others of hacking... ever, unless it's for a good reason. The last report I had showed a screenshot of the guy "killing" me without a weapon. You get the same death message you'd get if you were killed in a fire hallway, but I wasn't in a fire hallway. The guy is on gametime. I was not able to get a screenshot of it this time but the guy is hacking for sure. It's the same thing as the last time I reported a hacker. Rekdek will attest to the fact that the guy was hacking as well. There were 3 TBG on at the time that didn't do anything about it.

I wish you'd gotten a screen shot of something. I've looked at pbbans and he's clean there. Istats, Bf4bd, etc. all show nothing conspicuous. I'll keep an eye on him but right now I've got nothing.

So how does one achieve this without defibrillator or other items that kill without showing up?
upload_2015-11-29_13-15-3.png
196 total kill but only 57 with weapons. No vehicle, defibrillator, or other item kills to account for the totals. Moving this guy to the shit list unless someone can find something showing different.

He is using a kill hack then. Kills with fire or barrels still count towards the weapon used to initiate the explosion or fire. Legitimate kills will always have a source.

Good catch, Red. I didn't look at his battle reports. It seems to be a new trend. One guy was doing that the other night showing 1 grenade throw and 60 kills.

Good catch, Red. I didn't look at his battle reports. It seems to be a new trend. One guy was doing that the other night showing 1 grenade throw and 60 kills.

That's a hell of a grenade throw. :p Very good catch indeed.

Back