Map Rotation // -TBG- ALL MAPS

Obliviouz

Hey guys,

I was wondering if u could change the map rotation order sometimes.

Why actually ? Well because i'm finding myself to play always the same maps over & over every day because i finish working same time always and leave same time. I want to play other maps as well.

I don't want to play any other server then this one so don't say to change server ;-).

I'm just asking if its possible.

Thanks in advance

ps: love this server !

Last edited:
@x=FAST=x would be the one to do this. I would assume ur playing same maps due to when you get off and the server reset

@x=FAST=x would be the one to do this. I would assume ur playing same maps due to when you get off and the server reset

Yep, thats right! 17.00 gmt+1. So i'm finding myself with the same first maps and i leave home 19 gmt +1 and log back on in morning 06.00 gmt+1 and again same maps .. everyday since months playing same maps :-(. Worst of all Locker appears in my time haha how hateful :D

Hope you can change the order of the maps or the rotation. Once a week or something like that.

Just asking :)

Thanks in advance

I know it already has been done some months ago. i Connected and the whole rotation changed. I liked it but know starting to be bored of the maps xD.

Anyway thanks for fast reply !!

Keep up to good work :)

Yeps, same order got metro, silk road, now dawnbreaker. Lets see after .. ;-)

Can I be frank with you, we don't make changes for just one person at your request. I've done it before for you but we can't just change it for your own personal reason. In a month you most likely will be back requesting the same thing.

I would have to clear out 30 maps, readd them differently and takes a lot of patience.

I can absolutely understand this. Why don't put a auto mixed rotation like your BF3 servers ? :)

We have that one bf3 server and it runs maps systematically.

There is option to do a random generating but I've noticed when I do the dlc emblems don't appear on battlelog. Also it plays same maps back to back at times. I can try it again to see if anything changed recently

Ok worth a try i think.. if you have the time for ;-) Thanks for thinking about it !

Hey, is the map White Out gone ?

I had a free day last week and played almost all day till restart and map white out never showed up !

this guy is non stop go make ur own server to get the maps you want

Back