Looking for a 4-6 port ethernet hub.

Irish

Retired Founder
Retired Founder
Hey guys,
I'm on the hunt for a 4 or 6 port ethernet hub. I want to hardwire my consoles, but the router is a few rooms away. I want to run a line from the router to said hub. Anyone have one kicking around that you don't use anymore? Hit me with what you got!

Here is a pic for reference:
tmp_25619-images-990660212.jpg

Sweet! What would you like for it?

I have a net gear I can send you at no charge of you wish.

Well I figure a new one would cost you like $40-50.... I would say at least half off... so I dunno $15 plus shipping?

A 16 port Switch might cost that much. A good 4 port Switch is below 20, defo.

Bruh, I got you! I have an unused D-Link DGS-2208 Gigabit switch. It's 8 ports. It's all yours for freeeeeeee. It has served me well for years but now collects dust in my closet.

Attachments

• IMG_20160429_091737.jpg
    IMG_20160429_091737.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 360
You guys rock! Just sayin. @MacN8r and @timmytim I'll take you up on your offers. I can use that switch for another similar project I have. (Was going to wait until I had some extra money to buy one, but since you offered it I'd be a fool to pass it up!)

I'll be pm'ing you guys shortly to arrange shipping details.

@SgtKokuei Thank you very much for the offer and your time!

You guys rock! Just sayin. @MacN8r and @timmytim I'll take you up on your offers. I can use that switch for another similar project I have. (Was going to wait until I had some extra money to buy one, but since you offered it I'd be a fool to pass it up!)

I'll be pm'ing you guys shortly to arrange shipping details.

@SgtKokuei Thank you very much for the offer and your time!
Yea, go with free, always the best deal ^_^

Not sure why my phone double posted...

@Irishian88J pm me your address and I will send it out in the morning. Everyone has always helped me out, time to pay it forward some.

Back