laser eye surgery

what they didn't tell him is about the maple syrup dressed bandages that he will have to have over his eyes for the next couple weeks :/

I had PRK done in 2003. Best thing I ever did and still have perfect vision to this day.

All jokes aside I hope the surgery is a major success for you @x=FAST=x!

@0perator7

Wish it was something that I could have done with my left eye. Unfortunately, there isn't anything that can really be done with it that I can afford anyways. I can see movement with my left eye but that's about it.

Best decision you will ever make :)

Did it a year ago and never looked back.

Just make sure you get the good eye drops - I've been getting Tears Naturale Free, use them every 30 mins to 1 hour for a month or two first.

Since then it's been pretty good - just need to use them whenever I feel my eyes dry.

It'll be quick and painless and I was able to get back to work the 2nd day.

Just make sure you rest your eyes for a good day or two by not doing anything after the surgery.

Best of luck for ya. You will be fine as long as you dont let @Soulzz touch any of the equipment

Hopefully one the hot nurses at the center rub their clit on my eye to sooth the hot sensation...

and you type that before the anesthesia haha, do they even give an anesthetic for the laser? anyways may it all go well

I'm in the waiting room. Apparently my eyes will be better than 20/20 for the first few months so like a hawk I can catch the rodents from a distance

I had PRK done in 2003. Best thing I ever did and still have perfect vision to this day.
MY wife did the same with no regrets. Good luck on the surgery, I"m sure you'll be very happy with the results.

I'm in the waiting room. Apparently my eyes will be better than 20/20 for the first few months so like a hawk I can catch the rodents from a distance
Yeah, my wife had 20/10 in one eye and 20/15 in the other; lasted between 6 months to a year and then went to 20/20.

Back