[BF4] LAME

TV missiles are less sensitive to controls, there is now an unnecessary delay to fire a second TV, and the distance they travel has been reduced. As a result, fighting its nemesis the mobile AA is a more difficult task and it is less fun as well.

It's not as if they were OP before, I mean sometimes they would go through a vehicle and into the ground without doing damage to the vehicle. Sometimes they damaged the attack chopper they came from (known as the TV suicide glitch).

It seems like DICE or whoever recommended the changes in the CTE wanted a slower-paced game for the attack chopper because they have to get closer now to attack the AA but if the chopper is hit, recovering from a hit is more difficult since the engine loses power easier and for a longer amount of time. Gunner thermals have also been altered in a negative way and spotting in general was altered to not be as sensitive so Gulf of Oman really sucks now.

Complaints /suggestions @EA /DICE

I like the patch. :p

My suggestion. Revert to the patch prior to fall patch. Bullets killed, guns hit, weapons were better balanced. And best of yet, our crew played together and hung out more frequently

about the UCAV changes, I agree with what this guy posted on Battlelog

1-800-PopeofDope
The only people that think this game is better since the patch is the fucking noob criers. boo hoo the UCAV got me, BOO HOO the Jet got me, boo hoo. IT's a fucking war game you assholes your supposed to get killed once in a while you fucking cry baby pussies.

and this guy might be onto something about most people who participated in the CTE because fuck the new changes

FluffyBalu I FUCKING LOVE YOU! I said the same exact thing. Who the hell bitches about the UCAV? I Personally think everyone in CTE that helped with the patch was a butthurt, little, troll, bitch.

I'm dead serious about it being BS you have to wait for the UCAV. They don't make you wait for a grenade or bullets so why the UCAV. If you don't want to die by it then find a server that doesn't allow it.

DICE is tailoring to the least common denominator as far as player skills, I see it more and more.

Then they try to divert attention away from their failed spring patch when they put posts about ESL "competitive gaming" that is wack with the current state of BF4, and no one cares about. They also try to divert attention with a new feature for a "new chat feature" that will not be used.

If DICE really cared about the damn game then why won't they increase the level cap, or why didn't they make assignments part of getting the new weapons.....are they running out of ideas, are they lazy, or what the fuck?

Arbalestyx, the guy I shot at on my screen, didn't die. I found the conversation we had after pretty interesting.

OMG..can,t we all get along(ummmm funny me saying this!) But the new patch screwed up my key bindings on my RAZOR key board...anyone else have this problem?

DOGMEAT

The only time the UCAV is bullshit is when someone uses it in their spawn the whole game.

I have to wait for my mortar anti sniper device, just ask Homebrew. So oh well you can wait for your little plane. :p

Last edited:
OMG..can,t we all get along(ummmm funny me saying this!) But the new patch screwed up my key bindings on my RAZOR key board...anyone else have this problem?
DOGMEAT

Try re-installing the Razor software.

Thanks MALI.....I,m in process of doing just that! Now the "Q" button for spotting has gone haywire also.... I must have a bug in my software....time to break out the RAID!

DOGMEAT

Now the "Q" button for spotting has gone haywire also.... I must have a bug in my software....time to break out the RAID!

The spring patch made the "cone" that you can spot at more narrow and I think they also lessened the range you can spot at, for sure it's not your software.

Back