Just a thank you to the admins, who actually do their job!

IBM38G5Pm8

Many servers claim to have "active admins". Their servers are filled with hackers who go unpunished, ping rates which destroy gameplay and bans which are issued for a multitude of reasons never to be reviewed by anyone. I was so happy to actually receive a response from the TGB admins when I appealed a scripted ban and even more pleased they actually took the time to review the circumstances. Ultimately the ban was lifted, very promptly, and I am again playing on one of my favorite servers.

I can't begin to tell you how much this says about this group of people. I am considering becoming more active here and less active... elsewhere.

PS - I have update my site to reflect these events. <- Click

With the METRIC TON of hate I've read about admin abuse/team stacking/banning because players are 'good' about TBG online, it's good to hear this :D I'm glad you enjoy the servers.

Thanks for the kind words.

Just a correction if you can, on your site it says tgb it's tbg :>

Thank you for frequenting our servers! I'm glad you had a great experience both in our servers and our appeal process. Maybe request the teamspeak info in the request thread and hop on and chill with us?

This is beyond refreshing to see! Welcome to our site! Glad you love the servers.

So nice to hear some positive for once! Thank you for that!

Back