How do you make your.... EGGS?

Chocolate_Ch3rry

Admin
Admin
So I know we all come from various backgrounds and I thought it would be interesting, funny, and disgusting topic to create.

So I like to make my eggs by heating my pan on high with butter. I crack 3-4 eggs in the pan as if to cook them "sunny side up". I let them sit on high until the edges and bottom are brown and crispy. Think like well done bacon. Then I will flip them over for maybe 20 seconds and then chop it all up. Before the egg yolk gets cooked I dump it on a plate and go to town. Depending on my mood I'll top it with hot sauce or ketchup.

Last edited:
Le omelet; that or scrambled with bits of cheese and turkey bacon thrown in the mix.

not on a diet/not caring
Option A: I too like sunny side up, I always eat the yolk first with a spoon.

Option B: I'll put some canola oil on a pan, cut corn tortillas into squares, once the oil is hot I toss the corn tortillas in, move them around for a bit, sprinkle a little salt, crack some eggs, mix it all together scrambled style until the eggs are done. That's some good stuff gentlemen. Mess with your ratio of eggs:tortillas to see what you prefer.

when on a diet/caring
Option C: same as option D below except instead of green beans, turkey hotdogs (yes turkey haha some of us try to hold back on the Saturated fat intake)

Option D: open a can of canned green beans, drain the water, get some of this,
70272002705.jpg
, mix them both in a microwaveable bowl and put it in the microwave. I end up having to mix it/flip it all over twice to make sure all the egg beater is no longer in a liquid form.

Option E: egg beaters in a whole grain tortilla wrap with some Tapatillo (I need to try Tajin, I've been told it's better)

One of my fave breakfast for dinner meals is potatos, eggs, and some type of breakfast meat. I chop half an onion, heat up some olive oil in my skillet, sautee' the onions for about 3-5 minutes(with a pinch of sugar added to caramelize), then add my 1/2" cubed taters, sprinkle some lemon pepper on and toss/flip em in the skillet to get them all coated in lite onion/olive oil glaze(dispersing the lemon pepper), reduce heat to simmer. while it is simmering, I mince up a half clove of garlic, and once the taters have started to change colour on the bottom, I flip/toss the taters and spread the garlic gingerly over the top. Then , stir frequently on medium heat for about 15 minutes. Then I chop up one of the following: bacon/ham(or spam <--love that shit)/sausage. By then taters are about 35% cooked and garlic has been absorbed, add my meat reduce heat and slow cook the meat until its done(if I choose bacon, I drain the grease as the eggs wont cook right). While the meat is cooking I will scramble some eggs, add another dash of lemon pepper(or mesquite seasoning), shred some cheese and mix with eggs. Once meat is done, turn up to medium and add eggs, stir frequently till eggs are at desired consistency.

Put in a tortilla or on a plate....mmmmm NOM NOMS!
(quantities all depending on how many are eating).

I like this thread as eggs are one of the 5 things you can always find in my fridge however I feel as if I tripped in our forums and found pintrest

First I prep by cutting up 4 corn tortillas into 1 inch squares. Then I cut up an ugly ripe tomato (normal tomato is not the same) of similar size. I take four strips of bacon and cut them also into approximately 1 inch strips.

Then I fry the bacon in a pan. Once the bacon is half way done I throw in 3 eggs and tortilla squares. Once those are browned and fried nicely (the bacon grease fries them well) then the tomatoes go in. Once its all warmed up I might put in a few squirts of tabasco sauce and mix it all up good. Man this is making me hungry.

Last edited:
I am definitely going to be lazy tomorrow and go to the local mexican restaurant and have some huevos con chorizo.

im just a fried with runny yolk kinda guy and dip my toast in the yolk. if I want scrambled I coat that shit in hot sauce and cheese

If I'm drunk or at the Waffle House for any reason I don't understand it but I am definitely dipping some bread in yolk.

With chipped potatoes , spicy polish cheese sausages and garlic salt.

Jeez has this turned into a Betty Crooker community clan or what. Anyways I eat my eggs every which way but they always taste better with some montreal steak seasoning.

have you guys ever considered that when you're eating an egg, it's basically an unfertilized egg....like eating a chickens period in a way?

I'm not a vegan by any means but I'm just saying it's weird the stuff we eat sometimes

have you guys ever considered that when you're eating an egg, it's basically an unfertilized egg.
have you ever considered whenever you drink milk or eat a chicken (you havent raised) you aare eating who knows what kind of chemicals so people can "mass produce" processed foods?

Back