[BF:HL] HL Sale

just listening to some of the in game vocabulary and voices on some game play videos makes me hate it more.

If I didn't like BF4 is it worth getting Hardline?

I can't really answer that question but I can give some pointers.

It is waayy smoother than bf4. Movement is a bit different from 4.

The vehicles are not dominating in hard line.

Bullets register a lot better than bf4. Occasional hiccup but it is a new game and no noticeable patch released yet.

I dont really like bf4 except for infantry mode and pistol knife only. But I do prefer hardline infantry gameplay.

I wouldn't say hardline is spot on with bf4.

I feel $40 is easier to swallow than $60-70 off of origin. Will this game go on sale again sure but how long until then? I can't say it's perfect the word I'd choose would be different.

Just a few observations:
  • vehicles take damage like they are made out of paper, hand grenade can blow up a armored vehicle
  • Each side has a different set of weapons which you have to purchase for both, so choose wisely
  • A couple guns are op but I'm sure it'll change with a patch
  • Couple modes require a "hacker" aka commander, if they aren't spotting your team gets murdered.
  • Camping isn't a option, hate to say this but hardline has some cod blood because this is a run and gun game
  • Knifing isn't as fun anymore, I thought it was funny to hit someone with a axe but the time it takes for the animation to finish you can be shot out of it or you could have had 4 more kills.
I'm sure I can think of more but I just woke up

Knife is available but you have to purchase it

They could very well tweak the timer on the animation. No counterknife or counter attack in hardline

not so much the swearing I hear that all day long... but something about the accents and vocabulary they use get on my nerves, this may be because I already have a negative view on the game though.

a game worth more than 20 is a game not worth much.

Back