Hello TBG clan

Myfootinyourass

I just registered here and thought I would say hey. I happen to know at least 1 member here, but won't mention them, in case they don't want to be guilty by association with a Hillbilly...LOL
I play BF4 and that's it....At 47 yrs old and not growing up in the digital age, I figure I better just stick with that game.Hahahaha But I do remember the "stereo system" I got for Christmas 1 year that would let you record cassette tapes from either LP or radio. lol
I DID see Elvis in person when I was 5yrs old in ATL...If that matters.

I am familiar with the Shrek name...it's a cartoon right? But since I have no children, other than knowing it's a cartoon, I am not an authority about it....sorry

WOW..--No not World of Warcraft-- wow 28 members viewed my thread but only 2 posted. LOL. Hey to you too Bungied.

I would hope based on my posts so far I am all about humor.......If in doubt about my humor fearless, I just dropped my pants & your Mom laughed out loud...If that helps? ;)

As a side note, I tried to donate several times just now, kept getting a "timed out" message from Paypal every time after waiting on the redirect from your website...fyi. What is the paypal addy & I'll just send it. Thanks.

Thanks Soulzz...A little love sent you guys way for expenses....And maybe a better swimsuit for you. You & that Speedo knockoff go together like oil & water...lol
I played briefly with a player whose name had "Mex" in it...stated he wasn't a tbg guy but was a frequent flier. Represented for you guys well, regardless of his status.

Thanks Soulzz...A little love sent you guys way for expenses....And maybe a better swimsuit for you. You & that Speedo knockoff go together like oil & water...lol
I played briefly with a player whose name had "Mex" in it...stated he wasn't a tbg guy but was a frequent flier. Represented for you guys well, regardless of his status.

Soulzzy's swimsuit is actually what makes our servers so popular! *shhhhhhh, don't let that spread around the battlefield*

I just registered here and thought I would say hey. I happen to know at least 1 member here, but won't mention them, in case they don't want to be guilty by association with a Hillbilly...LOL
I play BF4 and that's it....At 47 yrs old and not growing up in the digital age, I figure I better just stick with that game.Hahahaha But I do remember the "stereo system" I got for Christmas 1 year that would let you record cassette tapes from either LP or radio. lol
I DID see Elvis in person when I was 5yrs old in ATL...If that matters.

So what is your in game name? I don't see the correct name anywhere.

RippnUaNewone1
I'm easy to find, I die....a LOT. Unless it's an attack boat map, then I can hold my own in 1 of those.

Last edited:
Officially the most viewed post in this forum. This thread has more views than any ban appeal thread. Which, btw, I read for an hour today. Keep up the good & fair results of violators in the appeal thread.
Thanks all who have viewed this thread, I still am looking for a few more fuck you's though...Just saying. I guess Hillbilly has to hit TS a few more times.

Back