Hello from -ACI-

Fire@enemy-ACI-

I am Fire@enemy-ACI- from AntiCheat Inc.

Anyways, I was browsing around and I noticed that your server is not streaming to -ACI-, but I did notice it is streaming to PBBans. You might be wondering why should I stream to -ACI- and not PBBans? Well why not stream to both? Yes you can easily stream to both.

-ACI- is a multi-service organization that provides PunkBuster support and independent services to the gaming community. These services include banlist management based on real time streamed violations and log data as well as submitted PBSS screenshots. Taking it a step further, we use the data we collect and manage to provide a number of additional unique tools and resources to help our members and the gaming community maintain a clean and fun playing environment. There is no cost for our services.

Streaming to ACI has many unique advantages over other anti-cheat organizations:

• Players in your server are logged into the -ACI- History Tool, where you can view player accounts and look for links to cheating accounts, reported screenshots, PunkBuster violation kicks, other player names used by the account, and more.

• Players in your server found with cheats in their PunkBuster screenshots by our numerous PBSS "trollers" can be banned after being verified with your streamed logs.

Players in your server who are kicked due to bannable PunkBuster violations are immediately added to the -ACI- ban list by -ACI- LiveBans.

For both Streaming Admin and Server Owner members we offer -ACI- LiveSecure, -ACI-'s state of the art game server anti-cheat protection service. LiveSecure automatically tracks PB violations, monitors suspicious players with -ACI-LiveWatch, implements ACI MD5/CVAR checks, and enforces bans using a master list of -ACI- and other anti-cheat community bans. Play in your server with confidence that no player is using a banned account. LiveSecure for Streaming Admins includes most of the features of the Server Owner.

Battlefield 4 has one of the highest ban amounts out there just because there is soooo many cheaters. I highly suggest atleast checking it out so you can help keep your server clean. If you need any help you can always just add me on steam: Fire@enemy-ACI-. Check the site out at: www.anticheatinc.net.

Thanks for your time,
Fire

Hello,

Welcome to our forums.

We will definitely look into this. But would like to inquire how does this affect server performance? Having multiple services in past such as punksbusted, ggc, pbbans running in the past simultaneously has cause issues for us (past games). If you have any intel on this matter let us know.

Thanks

Hello,

Welcome to our forums.

We will definitely look into this. But would like to inquire how does this affect server performance? Having multiple services in past such as punksbusted, ggc, pbbans running in the past simultaneously has cause issues for us (past games). If you have any intel on this matter let us know.

Thanks

If you don't mind me asking, what other games?

And from what I've noticed about multi-streaming with so many, I honestly never received lower performance. Although, as a personal note, I have a feeling that it would so I was surprised.

I have to say with the new structure on the newer games, alone with constant PB updates, I'm sure they should have fixed with problem.

What other questions?

-Fire

A few but main ones battlefield 2142 call of duty 5 a few years ago. I agree that times are now different.

I appreciate the suggestion, we will definitely look into it!

A few but main ones battlefield 2142 call of duty 5 a few years ago. I agree that times are now different.

I appreciate the suggestion, we will definitely look into it!
Yeah most of the older games seems like they don't support the load that it takes to multi-stream.

And I would like to say thankyou for replying so quickly. Most people I have contacted it has taken days to multiple weeks to reply just once.

-Fire

Back