Hello All!

Forgotten031511

Just wanted to say Hello to Everyone here!

I will admit I played in reVz a lot, was top 100. Recently I was BANNED for saying "Server too low, be back later". It was at less than 10 people for over an hour on a 64 slot server. I cannot share how angry I am over that!!!!

Anyway, you guys have always been my preferred server. Sorry it was not #1, my friend playing reVz a lot before I got BF4. Anyway, just wanted to say that I will be in your server as often as possible and thank you for hosting a LEGIT server!

P.S. I have league/tournament scripts, sponsored from BearDev, and would interested in talking to some admins about hosting some leagues/tournaments with you guys. Boost your servers even more!

Thanks!

Welcome to the site. Glad you like the server. I imagine it's the rush server? Revz has a rush server if I remember correctly. We also many other good servers for you to check out.

No, it was their "SPARTA" server...sad it happened, but is what it is. Though, I also feel it should be known what reVz did.

Anyway, LOVE TBG server(s) and really want to talk to some admins more about tournaments/leagues, and other promotion options.

P.S. LOBO the HOBO! hahaha...jk? (don't ban me) LOL

Attachments

• reVz_Ban.PNG
    reVz_Ban.PNG
    148.4 KB · Views: 215
Well i must admit seeding in BF4 is hard and does require everyone to contribute to have a nice place to play and build a group of regulars.

Having said that, even though the comments can be frustrating to hear, that did not warrant a ban, not even close.

As for ideas of tournament or leagues, we'll see. PM me what you have in mind. If it is too much work it may not fly as we are all pretty busy as is

Back