Get ya some of that :)

Awesome sixer! I've been super happy with them. loving my typical 100mb+ Internet from them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well that's an upgrade

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

30 down 5 up here is the fastest we get and its nearly $80.00 a month

Pffft rookie, try paying $80 a month for 75 up 5 down and having pages load anywhere from 15 to 30 seconds :( followed by A TEIR 1 CALL WITH A VERY IMPORTANT CASE NUMBER THAT RESULTS IN FUCK AND ALL. Not that I'm bitter.

Nice Six. Since all I use is my cell phones internet when I leave the house I am considering turning that empty DVD bay into a cell phone holder/charger. I mean 40 down 20 Up is nice but holding the phone isnt lol.

Sixer I remember playing Team Fortress / Counter-Strike / Day of Defeat on 56k many years ago, so I can relate to the excitement too. Congrates

Just to bring this up again, since I had a good test tonight. Pretty happy with my service right now.

upload_2014-4-17_19-10-9.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-4-17_19-9-20.png
    upload_2014-4-17_19-9-20.png
    296.2 KB · Views: 316
Ill post mine once the kid is off minecraft....paying for ultra...70up 5dl

my isp blows dogs for quarters. It isnt bad, but it's not what I am paying for...I figured it be closer to 70megs than that

You using your own modem or the one they provide?

Nah, that one is actually better and supports higher topspeeds than what I have. I don't consistently get what I pay for thought, takes a bit of a hit in the evenings. As long as I don't dip below 50 I'm usually pretty happy. 70-100 is typically variance range for me.

tthat modem is stout. dont see latency hits when I dl/stream in the other room too, or when kid plays minecraft. stays fast.

I wish I had a higher upload, wonder what the 20-30 decrease in ping and higher ul would do for gaming with a solid rig...finally got my OC stable.

Yeah you could call and ask about the upload speed. They might be able to change the provisioning or something. Never under estimate the power of ISP's to screw up a setting.

Back