Fanboy out of commission

Krazy_fanboy

so apparently either my psu or mb took a shit. So until I have enough money to replace I'll be out.

how many watts on your psu? i have an old EVGA 430w laying around if you need it

750w. I have a 1200w I'm was hoping to sell but I guess I'll have to open and try in system.

I bet @homebrewcraig @sixer9682 or someone might be able to help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sorry Jeff, My back up psu burned up too. I bought Sixer's PSU earlier in the year.

Well just a update I think I figured it out. Im upgrading a client build and took this opportunity to test my computer. I first tested gpu, won't turn on. I tested my rig with a psu I know that works and nope. I was like let's try my psu in client build and guess what it works. So answer to my problems is my mb. Now let's see if I want to buy something or wait for new chips coming out.

Did you try removing everything except the bare minimum? I had a short in the video card preventing Power on once.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I tested a 560ti and on board graphics with my 750w and nothing. I pulled 750 and connected a 850w I was borrowing nothing. I tested my 970 in friends rig with 850w and worked fine.

Cherry hey sexy!! Dude it's been crazy without you here! No stupid shit dude I haven't purchased anything since we talked and purchased the 970. Oh the 750w psu was brand new.

I'm gonna test one more thing when I can relax from the long trip to Disneyworld .

Last edited:
Well let me know what's up. If you don't have it already I'll toss you my # if you need help with anything. I know, I miss all of you fuckers. I took a new job with Volusia County and got a new position/reassigned after my 6 month probation. I rebuild all the beach walkovers/ramps for the county. I work 4-10 hour days, but for the past 2 months, I've also been working every Fri/Sat from 12-8 for OT, to fill in on the Maintenance side. So I have no time at all right now. Anyways, I'll keep in touch. :)

I'm back mofos! New asus mb installed and thinking of a way to retire the z87 board, anyone have a gun I can borrow

Back