Extra Life

IamNooBeRiFiC

This is something I am very passionate about and plan to dive deeper into this next year with a full year of fundraising behind myself. Was only able to get started 2 weeks ago this year. I've already raised $50 so far, and I know I have quite a few people committed to getting together with me for the 24/7 gaming marathon. If you could please share this around for all to see. Anyone is welcome to join in. You are also welcome to join my team, it then will add all of our donations together. People can donate to the team or to myself.

If you prefer you are also able to set up your own extralife account if you want to raise your own money for your own specific charity. I have chosen all proceeds to go directly to Via Christi to benefit the childrens hospital, and kids in OUR neighborhoods. Here is the link, thanks in advance for anyone who donates or participates in anyway!

This donates to Via Christi here in Kansas where I come from. Again if this isn't for you more power every one here. If it is, and you want it to help your neighborhood. Sign up, get your team together and help.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=158602

If this is the wrong area, or not allowed to be posted. Please let me know and apologies before hand if I have broken any of the rules around here.

Back