Evolve Alpha, KEYS TO GIVE AWAY

AmishBob

Assistant to the Regional Leadership Manager
Admin
Got my key in my inbox this morning. Anyone else? I'll be on tomorrow night and probably Saturday night. Maybe Sunday afternoon.

Edit just got some extra keys via email. If you would like one please PM me. I'll update the thread when I am out.

@BlitZ003, check your PM.

Last edited:
"
Curse is hooking you up w/ guaranteed access into the Evolve Big Alpha!
Hey Guys,

Jumping in here (quickly for now) to give you a head's up: If you've been wondering, "HOW THE HELL CAN I GET INTO THE BIG ALPHA?" here's the deal:

1. Follow this link: http://evolvegame.com/news/curse-exclusively-guarantees-access-to-evolves-big-alpha-on-pc

2. Read the story because it tells you how to guarantee yourself access to Big Alpha on PC.

3. Do the sign-up thing.

4. Wait for the email with your code (which will be coming early this week).

For the latest, check out the updates we're posting at http://evolvegame.com/news

Thanks!

Darren Gladstone, 2K"

http://steamcommunity.com/app/273350/discussions/0/613940109942484969/

Got my key in my inbox this morning. Anyone else? I'll be on tonight and probably tomorrow night. Maybe Sunday afternoon.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

It's not open until Friday at Noon.

"
Xbox One: Thursday, Oct. 30 at 9am PDT / 4pm UTC
PC & PS4: Friday, Oct. 31 at 9am PDT / 4pm UTC

The Evolve Big Alpha ends Sunday, Nov. 2 at 8pm PST / Monday, Nov. 3 at 4am UTC"

It's not open until Friday at Noon.

"
Xbox One: Thursday, Oct. 30 at 9am PDT / 4pm UTC
PC & PS4: Friday, Oct. 31 at 9am PDT / 4pm UTC

The Evolve Big Alpha ends Sunday, Nov. 2 at 8pm PST / Monday, Nov. 3 at 4am UTC"

Actually. I keep thinking today is Friday. haha. I'll fix it.

I'll be on. I had fun the last time. Hopefully I'll remember to try other classes.

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

I just got a second email without a code in it. I wonder if I'll be able to pass an access. We will have to see

I just got a second email without a code in it. I wonder if I'll be able to pass an access. We will have to see

Yeah. I'm going to check my steam account when I get home and see if I already have access to the alpha for installation.

Let me know. I went be home until late tonight. It's Rifftrax Anaconda night!

followed the thing up there I hadn't even heard about this game tbh but looks interesting hopefully I get a code this late in the game. a lil change up wouldn't hurt right about now

Looks like it is already in my library, so a good chance I will have a spare key.

It's sitting in mine as well. We will see how this plays out, I might also have a key.

I have 3 extra steam keys left. Already sent one to @BlitZ003

PM me if anyone wants one.

btw add me on steam blitz003 who woulda thought
DL just finished bout to hit this up

its a for sure change of pace I like it not sure I like it for 60 bucks but seems like a good one where you been at doc im bout to go get some smokes and play some more bungied and myself already got in a few rounds earlier

i guess if you really want to give one away I'd better just volunteer to get one.

Back