Doom teaser *new* possible beta link?

either that was the worse or the greatest teaser of all time. I'm leaning toward greatest :)

At the very least, we now know that there will be an official trailer coming up soon instead of the fake garbage that keeps popping up on youtube.

Okay I grew up on Doom, Quake, etc. I actually had a dual boot system with two processors when that was unheard of. I ran a RAM drive for some of the earlier games. So I'm going to just slap my opinion here and say this is going to be shit.

new footage

Oh yeah. And, honestly, I didn't anticipate hearing anything about Doom 4 during E3. I mainly tuned into the BethSoft stream to learn more about Fallout 4. This was icing on top of icing that was already on the cake.

Okay I grew up on Doom, Quake, etc. I actually had a dual boot system with two processors when that was unheard of. I ran a RAM drive for some of the earlier games. So I'm going to just slap my opinion here and say this is going to be shit.

I also grew up on Duke Nukem and we all know how that went.

After viewing the newer, fresher videos, do you still think the game will be shit? I'm being serious. It does look like they are somewwhat going back to the roots with the increased number of enemies on the screen, not single, fat zombie-like (or maybe they were) encounters and jump scares.

And, I actually enjoyed playing through the latest Duke Nukem Forever. I also realize that I'm in the minority when it comes to this opinion. I think the biggest downfall of it was that it was in producton for so long, and the finish product was not what anyone expected. PC Gamer labeled it correctly, a "popcorn shooter"; not to be taken seriously. Sure the storyline was terrible and waaay over the top, but so was Kung Fury, and it was an enjoyable experience.

Oh yeah. And, honestly, I didn't anticipate hearing anything about Doom 4 during E3. I mainly tuned into the BethSoft stream to learn more about Fallout 4. This was icing on top of icing that was already on the cake.

After viewing the newer, fresher videos, do you still think the game will be shit? I'm being serious. It does look like they are somewwhat going back to the roots with the increased number of enemies on the screen, not single, fat zombie-like (or maybe they were) encounters and jump scares.

And, I actually enjoyed playing through the latest Duke Nukem Forever. I also realize that I'm in the minority when it comes to this opinion. I think the biggest downfall of it was that it was in producton for so long, and the finish product was not what anyone expected. PC Gamer labeled it correctly, a "popcorn shooter"; not to be taken seriously. Sure the storyline was terrible and waaay over the top, but so was Kung Fury, and it was an enjoyable experience.

Im just hoping there will be dedicated servers for us to host, hard to come by these days.

they should remake wolfenstein enemy territory, that game got me into pc gaming, and it was free!!

Back