corsair k70 issues

BlitZ003

I know a few of you guys have them all my firmware is up to date however at times the lighting just stays at the default. keyboard still works and all but I like the lighting I had set up for a reason. when I open the device program itself it simply says Device malfunctioned. any ideas

Their software is bit screwy at times. Best to go to the Corsair forum to get the re-install instructions.
How do you have the keyboard plugged in? USB 2 or USB 3?
As far as I know using USB 2 is more stable (which requires both plugs).

I don't have the RGB version. I have both plugged into USB 3.0. I would do like Maliksky said and check the Corsair forums. If it's not saving any profiles and/or continues giving issues with everything up to date, I would just do an RMA.

so now im haviing a new issue and i checked the forums they call it chattering. see the doouble letters not supposesd to be there. howo the hell can ii start an rma when cant find receiipt for the life of me and cant remeber where i bought it to get a digital copy. ii allways buy from newegg or amazono and none have past orders for it. ehh im just fucked. gamiinig iss fine its the typing shiit that sucks. see how iirritating iit is

Have you talked to Corsair about doing an RMA without the receipt? I never did an RMA with them and I'm not sure if they require a proof of purchase. If you need one you can always make a fake one. Just don't give them any info when you call to inquire about it, then your cards have been shown. You also have another option, depending on how you feel about it.

so now im haviing a new issue and i checked the forums they call it chattering. see the doouble letters not supposesd to be there. howo the hell can ii start an rma when cant find receiipt for the life of me and cant remeber where i bought it to get a digital copy. ii allways buy from newegg or amazono and none have past orders for it. ehh im just fucked. gamiinig iss fine its the typing shiit that sucks. see how iirritating iit is

Did you ever use TigerDirect or another place for it maybe? Also what about trying to get recepit info through CC used to purchase?

Back to OQ- The few instances I have delt with Corsair in the past they have been very helpful and understanding about problems and RMAing

I believe only one USB 3 port is to be used with the keyboard, and both plugs when using USB 2.

No, 1 USB is power for the keyboard and the other is for the USB pass through on the keyboard. If you look at each USB connector, one will have a picture of a keyboard the other will have a USB icon.

No, 1 USB is power for the keyboard and the other is for the USB pass through on the keyboard. If you look at each USB connector, one will have a picture of a keyboard the other will have a USB icon.

Ah, okay, slightly different kb. So you don't have a rgb k70?!+

ill try and call support tomorrow. in the mean time is it possible to have 2 keyboards hooked up at onnce? and both function? I love this for gaming and the chattering whatever doesn't bother me in game so I could keep this in for games and the other on my lil roll out thing for ranting shsit like this and noto getting more pissed off as it keeps fuckin up

expierment going on atm seems to be working used both for that not sure why I didn't try sooner guess this is the redneck fix for the moment

I'm pretty sure worst case scenario is that Corsair will Repair/Replace the keyboard, but you'll have to cover shipping to them at least and be out the board for awhile. I would be pretty shocked if they refused to do anything for you and probably would not buy from them again.

well right now gotta save money for lawyer so if gotta spend money ill just do what im doing till that shit over with sadly could be months since I plan to draw it out as long as I can

Back