Bf4 rush server

bigB0sss

Why is there only 160 tickets on golf of omen map on rush mode server #4 instead of 220?

Idk. Every time its time to play the map tickets are always like 160. .i was just wondering how come its not 220 like the rest of the maps.

No clue, you give the server a global value in % so if one map is playing lower than others, that's how it is.

Some maps have lower ticket than others. I've seen this for conquest.

I doont think so. All the maps except golf of omen has 220 tickets. Check it out for your self. So your saying you guys dont adjust ticket count??

You cant adjust ticket on a map level, you give a server X amount of ticket, thats it. It's a global value. They should fix that map so it reflects correctly like the other maps.

So just to clarify you the tbg admins can adjust ticket count on a map level? Why dont you just increase gulf of omen tickets to 220 like the rest of the maps.

upload_2015-5-29_20-1-58.png

Because it's not by map. The sampling above shows some of the maps played on the Rush server and cannot be individually increased. I'm wondering if the last patch messed this one up or was it always like that?

I thought I explained it clearly the screenshot deadred posted confirms

Back