BF4, bloodandgears & sudork, 11/20/14

Zumaone

*Game:Battlefield 4

*Server Name:-|TBG|- BATTLEFIELD 3! SECOND ASSAULT | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

*Date/time:11/20/14 5:25 AM

*Player Name:bloodandgears and also sudork

*Offense:camping the uncap and killing people trying to get into the choppers.

Evidence:If you look at the chat logs you will see where he was told about it, still kept doing it and then said he would behave once I said I was going to report him... yet still was doing it while I was reporting him. Blood was the main one doing it and sudork was egging him on.

Comments:

Hey Zumaone,
Thank you for your report. We will look into it. We will do what we can, however video evidence is always best. I would also log into our teamspeak server and ask an admin to come take a look through spectator. This will get the problem solved immediately ;). Thank you again for your support and your report.

Turbo

P.S. Gimme dem tags!

You can also send me a message on the site here as well. I am on most of the time when I am not at work. So I am almost always reachable.

Hey guys, I appreciate the fast response. It's refreshing to see admins that do care about the state of play on their servers.

I did request the password for the teamspeak server, so I am sure I will be on their soon. Is there a good channel to use to report 'problem' players in realtime? Also Turbo mentioned sending him a message... Turbo: did you mean send you a PM on the site here?

Again, thanks guys!

You will probably get better results if you make forum posts instead of ts but can't hurt to try both

PM me on here, or bug me on TS. I don't mind and it helps since I can record the action so we have proof in the case of a dispute over the ban.

I looked for you on TS tonight... didn't see you on here or the website... had a problem on the same server tonight. Got on TS but the admin couldn't find the server.

I was on there, just in a different section looking for tags lol.

Back