-=*BF4 All Infantry best Inf. maps request and suggestion post*=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuFFaLo SouLjaH

Firstly, I would like to say that I love your All Infantry Server. I am writing this post with the intent that with the help of the Infantry Community, we can make your server even better by putting a more diverse INF. Map Rotation. I am asking all who play on this server to please put your input and hopefully the Admins of TBG will take note and grant us this request.

Map Suggestion to be added :
1) Golmud Railway
2) Guilin Peaks
3) Operation Firestorm
4) Lumphini Gardens
5) Pearl Market

Map Suggestion to be deleted:
1)Hainan Resort

Server settings Suggestions:
1) If Possible please add small vehicles back.
2) *Take off the everyone spawn at once setting.

*Reason is.... I compare drag racing to pc gaming. I shouldn't be penalized because I bought an SSD as my opponent shouldn't be penalized because he has a better graphics card or monitor than me.

I would like to see

4) Lumphini Gardens
5) Pearl Market

Hainan Resort
def needs to go along with Lancing Dam. I actually wouldn't mind them if the flag count was increased to CQL, 3 flags is just to little for any BF map it. With that said all infantry maps should be CGL flag count just like Dawn Breaker gives players a little bit more room to breath rather then forcing bottlenecks and camping.

But all in all love all your servers thanks for putting them up for the community!

Thanks for your input and welcome to the site.

Unfortunately this map list will not work because infantry only is not a popular mode as it never randomly shows up on battlelog unless you search for it.

As a result we can't add any dlc maps to this server. We have tried numerous times over and over again. It never populates just sits there empty. We would rather see a populated server than an empty one.

We could make those maps large and see how it plays.

It is not possible to add small vehicles. We had that when bf4 first came out. Either we have vehicles or we dont .No other options.

I get that, but I know that it has been popped for most nights with the old rotation. There are always lulls in the server population and some of the problem is the actual rotation of the maps. To many of the larger maps in a row w/o the smaller ones that most like the most. Between SGC and pS we tend to pop it the most, with that said what would it take in terms of donations to get the map rotation that we would like. I'm sure between the pS and up we might be able to come up with enough to have it sponsored by us if that would be an option.

I get that, but I know that it has been popped for most nights with the old rotation. There are always lulls in the server population and some of the problem is the actual rotation of the maps. To many of the larger maps in a row w/o the smaller ones that most like the most. Between SGC and pS we tend to pop it the most, with that said what would it take in terms of donations to get the map rotation that we would like. I'm sure between the pS and up we might be able to come up with enough to have it sponsored by us if that would be an option.

Donations are greatly appreciated albeit it is not a requirement from guests/regulars nor do we don't accept sponsorship.

When we had dlc maps it would sit empty nobody would populate. We have been trying on and off for a whole year. I worked with snake for months and different ways to approach this. And not to sound mean not directed at you but regulars would simply hop in another populated server instead of helping.

I swapped a couple maps to large ones today to try something new. Locker was the only large one from the beginning.

The truth is there is a bunch of people who do not have dlc. That impacts the server negatively. I have no problem re-trying it once more but I can assure the dlc will come off again if we dont see it taking off.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Donations are greatly appreciated albeit it is not a requirement from guests/regulars nor do we don't accept sponsorship.

When we had dlc maps it would sit empty nobody would populate. We have been trying on and off for a whole year. I worked with snake for months and different ways to approach this. And not to sound mean not directed at you but regulars would simply hop in another populated server instead of helping.

I swapped a couple maps to large ones today to try something new. Locker was the only large one from the beginning.

The truth is there is a bunch of people who do not have dlc. That impacts the server negatively. I have no problem re-trying it once more but I can assure the dlc will come off again if we dont see it taking off.

I understand now. I would then request the china rising map pack back on with some flag tweaks.

We cant tweak flag points. Game doesn't allow you to do this. Its the same across every server unless I misunderstood you. I already added various dlc to the server for now and i'm still monitoring the performance. Peaks is part of that rotation

Hey FAST not sure if it was your site or on my end but I tried to hit you guys up last night about the server. The map rotation was pretty messed up. It was cycling through some of the same maps over and over w/o getting to the other maps that were supposed to be in the rotation. Just an FYI, have a good one.

We cant tweak flag points. Game doesn't allow you to do this. Its the same across every server unless I misunderstood you. I already added various dlc to the server for now and i'm still monitoring the performance. Peaks is part of that rotation

Please more flags on Pearl Market and less on Dam

that's fine we can try this but DLC will only be available on Fri to Sun. Just saying.

This is actually starting to get a little annoying. We have multiple threads over the last few months about this server and it's content. Everyone wants something. That's a fact you are never going to please everyone. So enjoy for what it is!

No more changes will be made. This is final. And DLC will be only on weekends.

The only thing I am interested from now on is if something is killing the server or something we can do to make it more popular. Self benefit request is not something I want to look into anymore.

Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back