Battlefront might be shit

Same disappointment here, lost interest in the game since the news vent viral yesterday.
First, i was surprised of the mostly team based modes in a very generic shooter, but the dedicated servers absence closed the door.
BF5 next year is my last hope.

Fuck and soulzz Probably likes it so you know it will be shit hahahahahahahahahaha

Get real DICE pull your head out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

<--- glad he doesn't give 2 shits about Star wars, star trek, harry potter or lord of the rings

Wow. None of the above? Haha

wow wtf, ive been hyped for battlefront for a looong time and this just makes me kinda not want to play it. Part of my enjoyment from gaming comes from being part of a community, something that will be lacking without server browsing

Yep, I'm out. I was on the fence about it anyhow. Now this has pretty much sealed its fate. Hopefully Dice/EA will learn from this before BF5 comes along.

Get real DICE pull your head out.

They are simply following customer requests. How many times per match in BF4 do you see someone type in chat about "balance" and "balancing skill"? All day every day and these same dipshits are very vocal about their ignorance so guess what? The developer has heard and answered. I don't blame DICE for this one, I blame their stupid customers that don't know any better.

Better yet, do avoid this game and let all the retards "balance" their "skill" and see how happy that makes them while we play other games without the mouth breathers :D

I don't blame DICE for this one, I blame their stupid customers that don't know any better.

I blame DICE themselves because they don't play their own game that often which means they are out of touch. I've played BF4 since the beta and I have only seen a DICE employee play in a server a total of three times and I play A LOT. Yes I know DICE devs had a zombie event and have an upcoming "Game with devs" event on September 10, but the fact they have a CTE where the paying customers do the quality testing for them is irresponsible.

If you look at the profile of the DICE Community Manager, one of his accounts is a rank 01 http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Fixnow/
his other account is a rank 26 http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/WONXIF/
I think the community manager should be more involved with the community than just posting things on Battlelog.

Anyways Battlefront uses Frostbite 3, I refuse to buy a game that uses the engine since BF4 and Hardline both have random chatbox lag, sound cutouts @ start of matches (both of these still happen after the summer patch), and other similar glitches that point to the engine being broken.

<--- glad he doesn't give 2 shits about Star wars, star trek, harry potter or lord of the rings

You won't have any problem with this then:

XVykmwQ.jpg

If this is the case then no battlefront for PC for me at all then. I'll still consider it on PS4 to play with friends, but PC is out.

I'm done with any new BF games. I've been more and more disappointed since 2142. Hardline is the first one I haven't wasted my money on and unless they stop dumbing things down for console users that trend will continue.

I'm done with any new BF games. I've been more and more disappointed since 2142. Hardline is the first one I haven't wasted my money on and unless they stop dumbing things down for console users that trend will continue.
Check out Squad, joinsquad.com

Back