Battlefield: Hardline Delayed To 2015

Surprising. Anyone else think this was the plan from the beginning?

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

On their Facebook page:

"
Battlefield Hardline is moving to 2015. Learn how this will help make Hardline one of the best Battlefields yet: http://bit.ly/1rHGAgr
"

Notice how they say "moving to" instead of delayed. Talk about the spin machine

Please, we all knew this was gonna happen, EA just didn't want to admit that they were trying to push way too hard again. On the bright side, maybe they will get things right, though I believe another updated week of beta would help get a feel for things in say... 3 months?

How the convo went down...

EA: We need that title for Christmas
Dev: Its not ready, and won't be for a year. Its still broken
EA: worked for BF4, NOW DO IT!
Dev: Fine, launch a beta and get the customers feedback about how ready it is...

4 weeks later

EA: You have a year

How the convo went down...

EA: We need that title for Christmas
Dev: Its not ready, and won't be for a year. Its still broken
EA: worked for BF4, NOW DO IT!
Dev: Fine, launch a beta and get the customers feedback about how ready it is...

4 weeks later

EA: You have a year

exactly my thoughts.

The funny thing is, most of the comments they said they were going to address, don't seem to be gameplay issues, its mostly tweaks to the game modes and the overall graphic appeal.

The funny thing is, most of the comments they said they were going to address, don't seem to be gameplay issues, its mostly tweaks to the game modes and the overall graphic appeal.
This is what PR people call "Avoiding the elephant in the room" and without admitting fault too

I installed the Beta played 5 minutes then uninstalled the Beta. I'm pretty sure I'm done with the BF series at this point.

If this game is what we are to expect from the battlefield series looks like I will be taking another break from gaming

I installed the Beta played 5 minutes then uninstalled the Beta. I'm pretty sure I'm done with the BF series at this point.

If this game is what we are to expect from the battlefield series looks like I will be taking another break from gaming
Hopefully something decent comes out in the next 1-2 years, maybe battlefront?

It's cops and robbers. How can you delay a game that's been out for hundreds of years.

Back