Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Some other Past?

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
We'll see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

CANT BELIEVE "BROKEN" was not a voting option....who put this together????? clearly someone here is a spy for EA...lol but seriously if it is not going to be bad co 2ish I will be sad.

CANT BELIEVE "BROKEN" was not a voting option....who put this together????? clearly someone here is a spy for EA...lol but seriously if it is not going to be bad co 2ish I will be sad.
I bet most of us are still going to fork out something like 60 bucks for "super mega pre alpha access with extra weapon skins" and then complain that it's all broken

I bet most of us are still going to fork out something like 60 bucks for "super mega pre alpha access with extra weapon skins" and then complain that it's all broken
I know lol I will too....ugh

Subtle hint, squad will more than likely have vehicles by August, you don't have to spend a premium.

Subtle hint, squad will more than likely have vehicles by August, you don't have to spend a premium.
look at this guy coming all up in here peddling his wares....lol :)

Not peddling. People love the game and direction. It's only going to get betterand potential for big success.

Even if they don't have vehicles by then, maybe they can include this roll that is so effective the camera guy starts doing it by the end of the video. Start at 5:23 if you don't want to watch it all, nice video though!

Back