Battlefield 1 Premium Pass Revealed

Avery78

$65 Canadian / $50 US for 4 Planned Expansions at this time

Expand the Battlefield to New Fronts
Expand the theater of all-out war with the Battlefield™ 1 Premium Pass. Get two-week early access to new multiplayer maps, armies and more in four themed digital expansion packs. Join the fight with the French army in the first expansion, Battlefield™ 1 They Shall Not Pass, in March 2017.

Key Features:

New frontline battles. Scout ahead with a two-week head start on four themed expansion packs. And France joins the fight in all new multiplayer maps. An upcoming expansion will bring the Russian Empire into the battle.

All the Premium extras. Get ready for new Operations and game modes, new Elite classes, weapons, vehicles and more. The Battlefield™ 1 Premium Pass includes 16 new multiplayer maps, 20 new weapons, 14 unique dog tags and 14 Battlefield™ 1 Battlepacks containing stand-out weapon skins. Each Battlepack is delivered monthly, starting November 2016.

* Check www.battlefield.com/games/battlefield-1/premium often for details and release dates for each expansion pack.

It does come up on the Origin store now if you search BF1 premium..... i never wondered if, but when it would be made public

nice, just ordered the 50 dollar premium, and my origin access is still up so i got 10% off!

BF3 - buggy as hell, never fixed
BF4 - even worse, mostly fixed, although MAV controls are still bugged and joystick support is hilariously bad
BFH - complete shit through and through
BF1 - I refuse to be optimistic. They can have my money once they've delivered a playable game.

it costs exactly the same as what bf3, bf4 with premium cost? why are you saying it is so expensive now? We all end up paying for it

Sorry off by 4 bucks per gallon. Oops

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Lol

I preordered. Aint no shame in my game. I trust they will learn from BF4's mistake of a launch.

I preordered. Aint no shame in my game. I trust they will learn from BF4's mistake of a launch.
It's multiple games, but yes, I sure hope they don't fuck up.

Its not that i think bf1 is going to be bug free our of the box, i just know ill play it either way. that's why i pre ordered.

Please, BF1. Bring me back to the franchise. I miss Battlefield but, I just can't get into BF4 the way I can other games like Insurgency. After watching streamers during the Alpha it was extremely intriguing so, hopefully it'll live to its hype. Guess we'll find out at the end of this month with the Beta.

Back