ARMA 3

Yessir been playing gta5 a bit much lately but i am always down for some wasteland. Few members have the game, playing on the other hand eh not so much. Lemme know if ya want to get some wasteland action :)

I have ARMA2 and ARMA3, I could,nt find anyone to play. I would enjoy getting together as a team player, this game is great! So if you play BATTLE FIELD...send me a friends request and we will go from there.....SEE YA on the BATTLE FIELD!

DOGMEAT

I haven,t played ARMA 3 since AUGUST 2014....so I,ll be a little rusty.....Just let me know when you are ready, then lets do some WASTELAND or develop a team... thanks Man!

DOGMEAT

Well it was first designed for MILITARY TRAINING for COMBAT! A lot of people don,t like the game, because it mimics real teamwork, you become tired, thirsty,hungry and sick(just like real life).. I enjoy the challenge, either by myself or team up with a couple of other people, and watch each others "6". Because of this, you either develop a plan or you will DIE!...quickly!!!!
But I can understand it,s not everyones cup of tea(no pun intented).
The only thing I want them to do...is allow us to KNIFE SOMEONE!!!

DOGMEAT

The ARMA series (and before that operation flashpoint) have been a staple of my gaming since they came out. I love the series. Sometimes it's nice to have something that's hyper realistic to balance out all the other games. I'll be during the day Thursday and play (work is crazy this week and next weekend)

I do a lit mil Sim in arma 3 and adding mods and having 50 plus guys all working together having a moving element with arty and air and a scout team it's pretty fun

Yeah i would do something like that but uhm I really do not want to go against just AI. I need pvp nothing less.

OK, Philly just let me know, I,ll be on line with steam Thursday!

DOGMEAT

Send me a friends request on STEAM....I was playing earlier today.

DOGMEAT

Just saying AI don't fuck around if you edit them just right there are different PvP mods for the game but I tried it one time with 80 people in one server at it and was laggy as shit and didn't perform well at all

STEAM= rhedog
WOW I just woke up from a nap....I must be getting OLD!

DOGMEAT

Back