Anyone got a toothache pain solution

BlitZ003

im going on day 2 and its getting worse ive tried all sortsa shit and nothing is helping. any ideas from the boys

Have you tried the liquid benzocain toothache liquid? it helped me when my wisdom tooth was litterally falling apart.

Ice cold water is great for temporary relief. Keep a couple of bottles in the fridge and have one on the go the rest of the time. Also go see a dentist.

If you have a dead or dying root then cold is good.

Get some Orajel paste and put in gum near tooth. This works for a bit and can get you to sleep.

I had to have a root canal not long ago and the only thing that got me though was putting head under cold tap and holding the water there. Like Rails said get some cold bottled water. Works for about 2 mins only though as pain gets worse. The night before seeing dentist stayed awake spitting cold water out every few mins all night long.

Liquid advils only work for short time.

Also Toothpaste will help temporary too. Spread on gums and leave there as long as possible.

oil pulling with organic coconut oil every morning and evening. Google "oil pulling"

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

yes im fully aware of the go see a dentist and get this bitch pulled i broke it a few months ago and had one small issue that only lasted a day this one started minor sunday night now to i just wanna lay down. i gotta figure soething out as i have no money for a dentist they started a second shift so that cut all my over time. kokuei im using the orajel and thats exatly what it is my wisdom tooth is essentally gone

I heard that you can put a baby aspirin or aspirin in it and it helps with the pain. Look inot it, cause someone told me years ago it worked.

yes im fully aware of the go see a dentist and get this bitch pulled i broke it a few months ago and had one small issue that only lasted a day this one started minor sunday night now to i just wanna lay down. i gotta figure soething out as i have no money for a dentist they started a second shift so that cut all my over time. kokuei im using the orajel and thats exatly what it is my wisdom tooth is essentally gone

OUCH wisdom teeth can be VERY painful...i know.

You're using the cream/gel or the actual liquid? I found for me that the solid crap didn't do a dam thing. but dipping a q-tip into the liquid and then putting it right into the cracks of the falling apart tooth allowed me to get some relief and sleep.

Aside from the Liquid. I used two other remedies...

1. Salt water, disolve the salt in some water (preferably warm if possible) and either hold it in your mouth or swish it around if the pain is not too much.
2. Get Tea bags. you want a black tea, (a chai or something with cloves in it) I used Tazo Chai. Get the tag soaked and then put it on the tooth and bite down on it a bit. The Tannin (and cloves, if in the tea) helps ease the pain.

I wasn't trying to be a smartass, but teeth aren't something to fuck around with. It's too easy to get an infection in the gums that goes straight to the heart and the mortality rate for that is 80 percent. It's better to go on a payment plan than fuck with it and hope it doesn't turn deadly.

Have you tried the liquid benzocain toothache liquid? it helped me when my wisdom tooth was litterally falling apart.

Until you can get to a dentist... Do this! Anbesol makes a high strength liquid benzoocain. You take a small swig and swish it around your tooth. Ignore the directions telling you to put it on a swab.

Also gargle with hot salt water. If it's bacterial, it should a bit

images

teeth.gif

Agent-Represent-Yourself.jpg

just a couple more methods to try

Time for a root canal.

This situation reminds me of when I was very young. My father the X-Marine from WWII decided to extract one of my teeth by tying fishing line around it and then tying the other end to a door knob. Then he told me to kick the door shut. OOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhh, well the freak'n tooth did not come out and somehow the door bounced back and hit me in the head.

dentist is the only option to stop it for good. I've heard that a soluble aspirin held against the gum can work, mind you I've also heard the same about cocaine.

Sixer is right. I lost all my teeth when I was 24, due to degenerate tooth enamel or some shit. I spent from about 20 to 24 yrs old in utter fucking agony, till I could have them all removed. Yes it is bullshit expensive for sure. But I can relate to the agony of tooth pain and the health problems they can cause if you let it go.

Toothache is usually from infection, NOT from the hole, or even the nerve..Find some antibiotics. and mouthwash.

my local dentist doesnt do payments last i knew he may have changed ima have the g/f call around for somewhere close that will take payments

As someone who has lost most of his back teeth I can say 3 things. 1 keep your mouth clean especially after eating (I used listerine), 2 if there are no health concerns Ibubrophin, inflamation is your enemy if you can not take ibubrofin look into other anti-inflamotory over the counter drugs, ibuprofin worked for most of my pain. 3. Start calling dentist and find someone who will work with you.

Go to the dentist if it gets infected anitbiotics are very important at this stage.

if it gets to the point where it is swollen or you have an inflamed pus sac, dentists wont operate...they will give you antibiotics for a week and hopefully some pain meds and tell you to come back after a few days

Back