[BF4] An Apology regarding a "racial slur" incident on behalf of my friend *Not a ban appeal*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAJDAD001

*MODS: If this thread is in the wrong category, feel free move this thread to where it may belong. :)*

Hi, I just wanted to make an apology on behalf of a friend of mine who was playing of the "TBG AIR MAPS" conquest server who used a racial slur on my BF4 account, I don't seek to appeal it as of I have no actual proof it wasn't me who used it, my BF4 account is shared by multiple friends, due to the incident I no longer share this account with ANYONE and I DO NOT seek to appeal the ban placed as I have no proof to show mods/admins to appeal it. I am a very loyal fan of TBG and a regular player on the servers and I hope the actions of my friend does not affect my reputation as a team player myself in the servers you guys have kindly provided for everyone to use and play fairly. I myself have ZERO TOLERANCE for racism and bigotry, as a result of the incident, I am no longer friends with the person who used the racial slur during the match when it happened, I only found out I was banned when I tried to join the server again to play. Again I am truly sorry for the actions my friend did and IT WILL NOT happen again! I hope to be apart of this clan someday and build friendship within the clan.

Sincerely,

-MAJDAD001

We are glad that you understand our policy on not lifting racial slurs. Many people come here not understanding that. Regardless of what happen, a apology is better than no apology, so thank you for that.

We hope you will continue to play on and enjoy the rest of our servers!

We are glad that you understand our policy on not lifting racial slurs. Many people come here not understanding that. Regardless of what happen, a apology is better than no apology, so thank you for that.

We hope you will continue to play on and enjoy the rest of our servers!
Ohhhh I have been, at least the mods and admins have a sense of professionalism compared to other clans/groups I've encounter in the past, professionalism in gaming is like finding a unicorn. I will admit I will be here for the long run and I will NOT be sharing my account so no tensions may rise. I mean you guys do have lots of servers out there anyways, cut off 1 head, many more shall take its place :)

We take pride in our conduct and appearance to the community. It is our goal to create the best servers out there and manage them well and fairly.

It is nice to see someone apologize and not just flame like children.

yes thanks for understanding our policies and hope you learned your lesson on sharing your account. netflix is one thing but games are another know what i mean. the gf gets on mine time to time but only for need for speed and shit she can play lol.

We take pride in our conduct and appearance to the community. It is our goal to create the best servers out there and manage them well and fairly.

It is nice to see someone apologize and not just flame like children.
The only complaint i have with the servers is some people with high pings, but it really isn't that big of an issue, i mean its just a game, no need to chop off someones head over a game. To me for someone who flames/rages at someone in a game is completely childish, its just a game, have fun whether you win or lose. I mean I did pay $60 for the game, so yeah I'd wanna have fun and not have some 10yo screaming at the mic and all, some people got no chill whatsoever.

@BlitZ003 The only reason I shared my account was for my gf to play and a few selected people to play also (should've chosen more better/mature people), but she has her own account now.

Thank you for the apology, not many people give those on regarding our policy. Also, it takes a good person to admit there mistake even if it was someone else who caused it. Unfortunately, we cant remove the ban, but when i say this i think i speak for all our members when i say, Its people like yourself that we are more then happy to have in our servers, yes you made a mistake but you recognized your mistake, took responsibility for your mistake, and even wrote an apology on it, we don't see that very often, it usually happens a lot different lol. Hope to see you in game!

Just out of curiosity, what did my friend say, the one who used my account regarding the incident? I'm sure there is good reasoning for the ban as it pertains to racism. If you guys rather not say, I perfectly understand. Racism is racism regardless of the context used.

Can a mod or admin lock this thread please, i think we all get the idea that this was wrong :) thank you slapshotz for telling me what happened btw, greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back