Horror/Creepy Comics

Chickenbomb

If anyone's interested, I found some comics online that have creeped the hell out of me. Most of the stuff on Split lip comic just creeps me the fuck out... I don't know why I keep reading....

Bongcheon-Dong Ghost by HORANG: Scroll down slowly and keep the sound on as you read this Korean comic?often called the scariest webcomic of all time?based on an urban legend. A young girl is walking home alone one night when she spots a woman limping ahead of her, and gets a horrifying lesson in why you shouldn't talk to dead strangers.

Want completely unnerving visuals? Try "Face Blind."

Ache by Mike Walton: Teeth feature prominently in horror stories. When they're not chomping down on our necks, they seem to be falling out of our heads. In this story from Walton's False Positive anthology, a sore tooth leads to a much more disturbing revelation. See if that final nightmarish panel doesn't get stuck in your brain.

An Old Man, Looking by Sam Costello and Diego Candia: Dwells on that special fear too many of us know: fear of losing our loved ones. And Costello refuses to give us the comfort of an unambiguous ending.

Dammit.... something that makes Heat shit himself? Hell, his "normal" stuff makes the rest of us shit ourselves as is....

Back