The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Mess14h, S0n0fG0d, Jesus
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
I do not play games
Where are you located?:
Everywhere
What is your Occupation/School?:
Savior of Mankind
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
No
What made you apply to us?
My Father
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
No
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Are ye also yet without understanding?
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Please let me join it's my birthday.

Not to mention all the time AFK.

th

Another clue was the Old English word 'ye'. Ye suck

Middle English. No one speaks old English. Even the experts have little clue. That is about the only correction I can give on the English language as i failed modern American English twice.

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye pwn one another; as I have pwnd you, that ye also pwn one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye pwn one another.

Middle English. No one speaks old English. Even the experts have little clue. That is about the only correction I can give on the English language as i failed modern American English twice.

I've heard old english before. Shit is more german than english. You pick up a word every 15.

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4L7VTH8ii_8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Check it

and how did modern english be born from this?

*how WAS modern english born from this?

Last edited:
That old English sounds almost Swedish, which is probably why it went the way of the dinosaur, not good enough to survive.

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye pwn one another; as I have pwnd you, that ye also pwn one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye pwn one another.

I see you know the word. :)

Back