New Patch 3/29/12 - Your Comments Here

Duke

A couple things I noticed right away, and I will be adding more as I edit.

1.) Revives are quicker (WooHoo!)
2.) No Mortars in Home Base on Metro. You have to be in the opponents legal boundary before you can set you Mortar. (I.E. the street in Metro)
3.) You can see your own Ping now in game.
4.) PKP doesn't have the lift on the first pull as it once did. (I'm sure we are going to see differences in many weapons as stated previously).
5.) Game play seems to be smoother but that is probably just me.
6.) You are still revived with the pistol instead of the last weapon used. ( I can live with it. )
7.) You don't have to wait 30 secs for game to restart in last screen. Restart is instant.
8.) Deploy screen has a new look.

That's just a start and I am going to note others as I go. Happy gaming!

Duke, didn't you hear? DICE totally fucked the game with this patch. Are you high or something? Where's the bitching and moaning I keep seeing on the BF3 forums? :)

Here's a really good thing-vehicle specific commo rose
bf32012-03-2911-44-22-68.jpg

Edit: how big is the patch? I won't be able to download it until later today.

Oh, and an interesting side note Gustav Halling, lead designer of BF3 has posted that yes, riding the mav is a glitch. And sadly, idiots are still able to ride the stupid MAV.
https://twitter.com/#!/gustavhalling/status/185313217009025024

Patch was about 1.5 GB if I remember correctly. Doesn't take long to download.

i DLed it fast before heading to work. 15 minutes i was done.

Client side maybe nice. But so far server side is a mess :/

Screwed up server settings since this morning server update.

Karkand only is showing Oman in rotation right now. Need that fixed pllllzzzz

i tried fixing the maplist from here not sure if it will work let me know.

Also fucking master server issue dumped 2 full servers already.

Hmmm whats new?

fuuufuuufuuu, they boosted the frag damage by like 200%, impossible to do metro

Jets suck now. All people do is bail now. Helos are much better and the TV's kill tanks. Had the TV missile blow up inside the helo when I was soloing earlier (lets try for a third fix). The new commo rose is nice.

now the karkand server is really nutty. three wake island (rush) Gulf of oman (conquest) Strike at karkand (rush).

Apparently the MAV glitch has been fixed or I am doing something wrong. I can stand or go prone on it and it will not lift me off the ground. I've never tried it before so I may be doing something wrong.

I only played a partial round but I think the SAM's have a greater knock down power. +1

I hate how now there is a button for the bipod, instead of just zooming and it automatically deploying.

I hate how now there is a button for the bipod, instead of just zooming and it automatically deploying.

What do you mean a button. I just started sniping a little bit today to get my straight bolt unlock on the M98 so I don't snipe much. Explain Leroy?

If you enable bipod instead of straight-bolt, it deployed when you were close to something you could rest it on. You can't have both bipod and the straight-bolt.

damnit dice! it still says karkand rush and sharqi rush. does it need to be restarted for it to go back to normal? and what did you set it to? because before patch it was just sharqi/oman and that seemed to be most popular

Back