Homefront tomorrow!

Yeah I don't think that was the wisest ad I've ever seen. Funny, but I smell lawsuit over it by some ignoramus.

i have work tomorrow so i can't DL my game :( Maybe in the morning. :) But the servers should be up by tonight after 1 am eastern!

I'm attempting a preload now. 0.1% complete. Hopefully, by the time Shockwave wants a go, I'll have the complete game. 0.2% now.

EDIT: 0.3% done. I've been busy lately and tomorrow will be really busy for me again. I have 10 hours of class (and a 2.5-hour break). 0.5%.

Up to 2.2% for me now. I guess I can estimate it'll take another 9 hours or something. Maybe I'll get lucky and I'll get more bandwidth overnight.

hmmmmm Ill give it a shot, I loved killing North Koreans in Mercs, so WOOOOO GET SOME!!!!!

Welcome to NYC bitch!!!!!

36215540cVTZzd_ph.jpg

10% DL'd

I forgot to start the preload and servers were too busy :( but I switched to Toronto servers and now starting to make progress

3 servers are being set up, i've named them to TBGclan.com server 1, 2, 3 so search for them when you get the game installed.

Im still weary of this game. I may not even buy Battlefield 3 right now because I feel that developers just don't care about the community anymore. No mod tools, No mod tools everywhere. I konw they said "Maybe" for this game but "Maybe" is not enough for me to buy this game yet.

well some of us are getting it so we will give our feedback about it.

Stupid store I pre-ordered from didnt get their PC copies in today so I have to wait till tomorrow

I played it for 15 minutes yesterday. The first thing I noticed, being the tech I am, was the amount of options that can be customized; controls, HUD, graphic options, FOV, etc. The server browser just works. No BC2 design here.

As far as gameplay, I will know more tonight. I like what I see thus far.

Im still weary of this game. I may not even buy Battlefield 3 right now because I feel that developers just don't care about the community anymore. No mod tools, No mod tools everywhere. I konw they said "Maybe" for this game but "Maybe" is not enough for me to buy this game yet.

DarkWarrior,

Check your PM.

The one thing I noticed about the server browser it does not bring up all available servers... I had to input two of the three TBG servers by hand. Oh and by the way Fast two of the Game tracker banners at the top are set for the exact same server 64.120.20.68. just thought I'd mention

Back